Wednesday, December 10, 2008

These Studs are Breakin' Records and Takin' Names



Remember when QVC had that Honora pearl earring stud set as the TSV recently?

Turns out that they sold 287,500 sets, breaking the all-time TSV sales record (I believe the old record was a Dell product).

I remember that they were selling like crazy all day (literally, they were flying out the door!) and I just kept waiting for them to run out, but they never did. I can't even imagine how many of these they ordered.

QVC lived up to its name with this one: it was a name-brand fashionable product, a good price, free shipping, buy more-save more, and a versatile enough of gift to work for everyone from a little girl to a big granny. Quality. Value. Convenience. What a concept!

I thought about ordering these, but I haven't had much luck with Honora. I've had to send back everything I've ever ordered due to quality issues. I understand that these pearls aren't going to be perfect, but huge pits and cracks just aren't gonna work for me. However, this particular set has gotten rave reviews. I think it's because these are only 7mm-pearls, whereas I'm always trying to get a string of boulders around my neck! The bigger they are, the harder it is to get them in a decent quality.

QVC Powers-That-Be, please try to do more TSV's like this one. Learn, grasshopper, learn!

BTW, there's another Honora TSV on the 12th. Check it out here.

2 comments:

  1. I have the necklace you showed. It's gorgeous. Worth every penny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honora is on twitter now talking about tonight at @honorapearls

    ReplyDelete

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading