Thursday, October 2, 2008

Creede Rocks the Bracelets!

It's Creede Silver Strike Day on the Q!!! I love jewelry and I love silver, so I certainly have no problem with an entire day dedicated to silver jewelry!

After looking through all the Creede pieces, I was most struck with the bracelets (and I'm not just talking about the TSV either). Normally I'm much more of a ring and earring kind of a girl, but the bracelets were clearly the stars of the day.

The TSV is an Arte d'Argento Sterling Multi-gemstone Charm Bracelet. I love just about anything Arte d'Argento, but I'm sure we'll soon be hearing stories of beads falling off the bracelet (or arriving already broken). I always worry when a manufacturer has to make enough of something for it to be a TSV. If you have to make 10-20,000 bracelets (I have no idea how many they have), I'm guessing that the quality is naturally going to slip a little. Although I have to admit, it does look like it would be fun to wear and jingle.

There's also some great Artisan Crafted items, like this Sterling & Brass Bead Scroll Design Cuff:




And this Artisan Crafted Sterling Bold Woven Bracelet:


There's even some designer jewelry like this RLM Studio Sterling "Molten Wrist" Couture Cuff (be still my beating heart ...)
And some designer knock-off stuff like this Sterling Twisted Cuff Bracelet w/Decorative End Caps:

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading