Saturday, December 20, 2008

In Memory of Murphy the QVC Dog

Dan Hugh's dog, Murphy, recently passed away from cancer.

My heart goes out to Dan and his family. Losing a beloved pet is never easy. In honor of Murphy, please take a moment to click the link below. You don't have to donate any money, simply by clicking on the "Click to Give" button on The Animal Rescue Site, money is donated by sponsors.

The Animal Rescue Site


Here's a cute video of Dan Hughes that includes a funny little cameo form Murphy at about the 45-second mark:

3 comments:

  1. awww, R.I.P. murph :-( I love Dan Hughes, he's one of my favorite hosts. My heart goes out to him as we've dealt with a few pet tragedies in our family the last couple of years. It's hard on everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "A good dog should not die without tears on his fur..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clicked for Murphy and my little fur baby too.

    ReplyDelete

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading