Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Rumor with a "View"



So, the rumor is that Elisabeth Hasselbeck will be doing some sort of Dialogue fashion line for QVC this Spring. And--just like with Rosie--feathers are ruffled! How dare she bring a fashion line! Who does she think she is, anyway? She's an idiot! I hate listening to her on The View!

Whatever.

Just like I said with Rosie, people need to get over themselves.

I will say that "The View" is doing themselves a huge disservice by not having a right-leaning/conservative/Republican woman on the panel who can can actually articulate her perspective coherently. I know I prefer to hear an intelligent--even heated--discussion of the issues from different perspectives. I don't like to hear someone scream talking points and cry when asked for any facts or evidence to back them up.

But this has nothing to do with whether or not Elisabeth can put together a fashion line of some sort. I look forward to seeing what she does.




And as for the other rampant rumor that people keep emailing me about: No, I do not know if Patti is really leaving at the end of the month or not.

I promise, as soon as I know anything that I will let you know!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog!

    Before Elisabeth was on Survivor, she was a shoe designer with Puma; I believe that's what she studied in college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly what I was going to say...if you remember her "headdress" on Survivor was her signature item...rather designer-ish. I don't watch QVC so please keep us up-to-date on Elisabeth. I missed Rosie's appearance on HSN...did she actually sell any craft items, or was it just her book?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Anne & Kris!

    I actually watched the season of Survivor that Elisabeth was on, but I forgot all about her job as a designer.

    Rosie sold her Crafty U book and the DVD from her old talk show. I don't know if she'll be selling more in the future or not.

    --Bea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patti thought she was going big time. She's still a glorified sales clerk and an all around nut case. Life is funny sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading