Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Scrapping Round Up


The scrappers are all abuzz on the web today! It's a scrappers paradise on the Q.

I went through a scrapping phase and I loooooove to scrapbook. Love it! The problem was that it took over my life. It became this all-consuming obsession for me. I had to stop cold turkey. I still have my supplies tucked safely away and I hope to one day scrap again (oh yes, I will scrap again!), but for now, I have to keep a safe distance.

For those of you who have more self control, here's a round up of many of the players ... (I'm not looking!)

Lisa Bearnson: I was so touched by all your "Dream Come True" comments. I laughed and cried and read everything from perfume, to potty training, to hugs and kisses, and even starting your own Family Home Evening. Thanks for sharing your hearts with me.

Scrapbook Obsession: So I guess, so far, the rumors of CK relocating to HSN are not true. They do indeed have a QVC day coming up. Above is the TSV (Today’s Special Value) and it comes in 2 color ways (color ways…impressive huh?…I picked that up from watching QVC…). You can order it now if you don’t want to miss out, or can’t watch when it airs. Lisa Bearnson shows this and other QVC items on her BLOG, and HERE is the link to the TSV on the Creating Keepsakes site.

Renee Pearson: Yep...I'm already here in Pennsylvania. I came in tonight so I could get one good night's sleep before my first appearance at midnight on Tuesday morning. Yes! I did say midnight. And that's not the half of it. I have a one-hour show to do from 3-4am. Yikes! Needless to say I'll be a basket case by the afternoon appearances.

Tim Holtz: hey bloggers! i have some exciting news to share! join me on tuesday - september 23rd for my debut on QVC! that's right, can you believe it? i have 3 kits i'll be selling on QVC at amazing deals so you won't want to miss it. i am thrilled beyond words for this opportunity and i hope you share it with me. the show is called "paper crafting with the pros"

Anna Griffin: I’m off to QVC today for my last craft hour of the year! I’ve got a show made up of entirely NEW products. The best of them all is our new Craft Storage line that you are going to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading