Friday, August 22, 2008

The TSV That Wasn't: The Case of the Disappearing Ring


I was watching the Q last night at midnight and saw what looked to be a crazy "Simona Collini Scroll Design Oval Domed Stainless Steel Ring" auction led by frantic auctioneer, Jane "The Ballerina" Treacy.


I don't know if the original TSV fell through and this was a last-minute replacement or they weren't able to get enough of these steel rings in on time, but they sure as heck didn't last.


Is there something I don't know about this ring? Does it have magic powers? Will it wash my dishes? What happened???

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading