Thursday, August 21, 2008

Selling Your Soul for Bling


According to MilfordDailyNews.com, Charlotte A. Boehm (pictured above) "pleaded guilty yesterday to using others' medical records and credit cards to steal their identities and buy almost $100,000 in merchandise from various Web sites."

This woman was stealing information from cancer patients to buy jewelry from GemsTV and other Web sites. So not only did her victims have to deal with the hardships of cancer and the financial strains that come with that, they also had to foot her bill for bling.

Why do these con men always buy from the home shopping networks?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know whether to throw up or kick myself. I just found out that she's my 2nd cousin, once removed. I guess when you find out about a family tree that is as expansive as mine, you'll eventually find one. Adding to that, apparently she stole from her sister as well!

    ReplyDelete

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading