Monday, August 11, 2008

Today's Blue Plate Specials ... Quack! Quack! Oink! Oink!

I would have been in fake diamond heaven last night between Discover Diamonique and the Victoria Wieck Anniversary if I wouldn't have been so sucked into those Olympic gymnastics. Sorry fake diamond peddlers. I'll be back. It was just a fling. I swear. It'll never happen again.

The QVC TSV(s) are (in no particular order) a Quacker Factory Retro Waffle Knit Studded Shirt & Jeannes Set and a Paula Deen's Smithfield 7lb Sampler: Pork, Wings, Ham Sausage & Ribs.

I just want to say up front that I find both Jeanne and Paula highly entertaining (not to mention smart and talented). And being a Southern lady myself (well, Southern at least), I can relate. However, having the two of them together for a dual TSV just seems to ... well ... I'm having trouble being snarky without being downright offensive. Ok, how about this ... people who watch the Q today could possibly think that the QVC customers might have something in common with this lady:


I'm just gonna move on now ...

Anyway, to celebrate the 21st Anniversary of the Today's Special Value (otherwise known as the TSV), the Q is offering free shipping on all the TSV's this week. Not to mention on the extra bonus TSV (isn't that called a Hot Pick? I'm confused.) I think that free booze would be more appropriate for the 21st anniversary. Get Sandra Lee on and have her whip up a special drink. It's always cocktail time with Sandra!

The HSN TS is the Youthful Essence Microdermabrasion Double-Up Kit by Susan Lucci. The Youthful Essence products seem to get good reviews, but to me it seems like the poor man's Clarisonic (not that I have a Clarisonic).



The ShopNBC OTV is the Sony U73T GPS Navigation System with Carry Case. Now, I'm no GPS expert, but I do know how to Google. It's cheaper at Circuit City, but you don't get any Value Pays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading