Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Today's Blue Plate Specials ... IT'S SILVER DESIGNER DAY!!!

The QVC TSV is an Ann King Sterling/18K 8.00 ct Gemstone Ring in either Green Quartz, White Topaz, Black Onyx. I *heart* Ann King. And I looooooove Sterling Designer Gallery Day. Queen Bea will be buzzing today, chickadees!

Did you catch either Anthony or Nak's cell phone going off during their show last night with Lisa? Did you see Lisa's dress? Oh my goodness, she sure brought the girls out for the party, didn't she!?! ;-)

IT'S STERLING DESIGNER DAY!!!!!
IT'S STERLING DESIGNER DAY!!!!!
IT'S STERLING DESIGNER DAY!!!!!



The HSN TS is a Purple Drusy Quartz, Amethyst and Iolite 10K Ring. I like drusy and I like iolite ... I do NOT like this ring. Besides, I will be too busy over at the Q with my Silver Designer Day to watch HSN. *sorry*


The ShopNBC OTV is an Olympus FE-340 8.0MP Digital Camera Package ... and I'm sure it's just awesome. At least it's not a watch or a leather jacket. Have I mentioned that it's Sterling Designer Day at the Q? Yeah, I could care less about cameras today. BTW, there is 20% off SWI watches online only through 8/12/08.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading