Saturday, August 2, 2008

Today's Blue Plate Specials ... Is it Cold in Here?

The QVC TSV is a Denim & Co. Reversible Leather to Suede Zip Front Jacket. I love the concept of this--one price and I get a neutral, classic leather coat that reverses to a colorful suede jacket. Love this! The colors and sizes are going fast, y'all! I'm rather fond of the chocolate/orange one myself, very fall fabulous.

The ShopNBC OTV is a Pamela McCoy Zip Front Quilted Metallic Leather Jacket. Apparently it's leather jacket day in Home Shopping Land! But I guess since Christmas was last week in Home Shopping Land, this makes sense. This leather jacket has a pearlized finish and the world famous Pamela "Oh Wes!" McCoy look-like-you-just-lost-10-pounds cut. I like Pam's jackets, but sometimes they boarder on Michael-Jackson-Beat-It style!


The HSN TS is an Olympus 18X Wide-Angle Ultra-Zoom SLR-Style Digital Camera. I'm not going to pretend to be an expert at cameras. I am going to say that 18x optical zoom sends a tingle all the way to my toes! I love to zoom--and not that dumb old grainy digital zoom either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading