Thursday, August 14, 2008

Today's Blue Plate Specials ... Do Not Taunt Happy Fun Ball!



The ShopNBS OTV is a Pamela McCoy Metallic Nouveau Fabric Trench Coat. Nouveau Fabric? Nouveau? Seriously??? So what exactly constitutes "nouveau?" Shhh ... here's the big secret, chickadees: Made of 100% polyurethane.

I guess Nouveau sounds better than polyurethane. And if you don't like it, you can melt the coat down and use it to varnish your furniture!

I love the cleaning instructions: Wipe clean with mild detergent on a damp cloth, do not dry clean, do not machine wash, do not bleach, do not tumble dry ... Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball!!!





Get ready to Ripkarize, chickadees! The QVC TSV is a Judith Ripka Sterling 18", 22", or 54" Cultured Freshwater Pearl Chain. Did you catch Lisa Robertson last night with all those chains on? I swear she was like Madison Avenue Mr. T! I am digging that long one, but I'm definitely NOT digging the price. Oh, well. At least you get free shipping, right?

I'm still debating that big, fat lab-created yellow sapphire ring. It's massive, but I love it. If they ever put that thing on easy pay, I will be on like a fake bake on a show host.




The HSN TS is an AJ. Valenci Leather Shootie with Decorative Patent Flap. I like shooties. I do. I'm just never exactly sure how to wear them. They look ok on the models, but I can never pull it off ... sock? no sock? trouser sock? I don't know. It just never looks right on me. I'm either doing something wrong or I'm just too damn short to pull it off. Ugh!

There's 10-cent shipping on Wolfgang Puck to celebrate his 10th Anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading