Sunday, August 10, 2008

Today's Blue Plate Specials ... Buckle Up!

The HSN TS is a Victoria Wieck Crystal "Buckle" Leather Cuff Bracelet Watch. I love Victoria! This particular piece is a little much for me personally, but she still totally rocks. By the time I'm done watching her presentations, I'm pretty sure that all the moms at the PTA meeting are all wearing very tasteful, understated 5-carat diamond rings--give or take a carat or two.


The QVC TSV is an HP P7350 Intel Core2Duo 4GB RAM 320GBHD & 17.0" Diag. LCD laptop. Walmart has the same thing for a little more money--there wouldn't be any shipping, but no Easy Pay either. This is definitely the type of purchase where Easy Pay comes in handy!!!


The ShopNBC OTV is an Invicta Men's 100 Meter Sport Diver Quartz Chronograph Watch. I love the pink color pictured for a lady to wear. It's that big, boyfriend watch style, but it's still feminine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading