Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Where Oh Where Did My Paula Go?


Where oh where could Paula be?!?!? QVC just hasn't been the same without her crazy ways. I don't even have American Idol any more to get me through my Paula withdrawal (Queen Bea is utterly obsessed with American Idol, dawg! I don't care if she critiques performances before they even happen! Whatev!)

There's a rumor going around that she called into HSN the other night, but I didn't see it, so I can't say one way or the other. I hope that means she's got something in the works with them ... reach for the stars, Paula!

All that's left of Paula's jewelry on the QVC website is one little ole As-Is Reach for the Stars bangle ...

And just in case you haven't already seen it, here's the clip of Paula having a meltdown backstage at QVC ...

Cost of Paula Abdul As-Is Bangle: $18.99
Cost to download her new song, Dance Like There's No Tomorrow: 99 cents
Paula having a QVC meltdown ... priceless

4 comments:

  1. i never watched that tranny mess of a show ("hey, paula!") but kathy griffin did an impersonation of paula in one of her standup routines and I. Fell. Out! Lovez!

    "I'm tired of people not treating me like the gift that I am." -- Paula Abdul

    Editor's note: MoonKween's off work today, therefore she's buggin' the crap out of all of her fave bloggers. I'll leave you alone now, QB! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Kathy is my fav!!!

    "I work my ass off, Jeff ... I work my ass off, Jeff ... Where's Jeff?"

    Paula is the epitome of a hot tranny mess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That clip is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like Paula in American idol, she so gorgeous with that curly hair. She is an amazing woman.

    ReplyDelete

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading