Monday, July 7, 2008

Today's Blue Plate Specials ... So Fabulous

HSN's TS is a Jay King Mine Find Green Turquoise Sterling Silver "Mystic Mountain" Necklace and Earrings Set (with matching bracelet while supplies last). At $99, this is a deal, chickadees!!! I'm not even a big turquoise fan, but this color is rocking (yes, I know it's enhanced, what isn't these days?)

I applaud HSN--this is how you do a bargain. Jay did address the recent controversy (you can read about it here) during the midnight TS kick-off show. I'll talk about that in a separate post later. Go Jay!!!

QVC's TSV is a Kathleen Kirkwood Set of 2 Stretch Lace & Silk Camisoles. They look beautiful and the silk one is really made out of silk (what a concept). I love the full lining and the long length ... my muffin top needs to stay under wraps, y'all! Why are camisoles normally cut so short?

Those snappy doodles to hold in the bra straps are a great idea too. The reviews on her other products look good, so if you're in the market for some camisoles these are "so fabulous!" Don't you just love the captions under the picture? That came straight from the Q, I swear it wasn't my doing!

ShopNBC's OTV is a 14K Gold Emerald, Ruby or Sapphire & Diamond Pendant with Chain. $800?!?! I'm not feeling it. Wow. As Barbara Bixby said on QVC recently, I'd rather have a small, beautiful amethyst, than a big, ugly emerald. Amen, Sister Sledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading