Sunday, July 6, 2008

Today's Blue Plate Specials ... Shopping in High Def

The HSN TS is a Gateway 22" HD LCD Dual Core, 1GB RAM, 160GB HD Desktop Computer with TV Tuner. Does this mean I can watch TV on my computer? Will my Tivo hook up to it too? Queen Bea loooves her Tivo! I'm guessing that there will be lots of high definition deals on HSN since they are launching HSN HD in 2009 (and they've spent "multimillions" on the necessary upgrades).

As to Gateway ... well, I've heard that they brought all their customer service jobs back to America, which it great, but I've also heard terrible things about dealing with that very customer service. I don't know, chickadees!

The ShopNBC OTV is ... guess what? Another watch! Again. What's with all the watches ShopNBC Powers That Be??? That being said, I actually kinda like the Invicta Women's Limited Edition Glitter Glam Baby Lupah Watch Set. For $80, you're getting a decent quality watch with four different leather straps, which are supposed to be easy change.

The QVC TSV is a Haier 19" Widescreen High-Definition LCD TV w/ DVD Player. Since QVC HD launched earlier this year, be expecting many, many HDTV's being pushed on us. This TV seems fine enough, but I don't see how it's a TSV. I found it cheaper here and here and here and here (the first two had much cheaper shipping too!

The point being is that the Q needs to pay attention to their name and offer a little extra Value--like including that 2-year Premium Product Protection for free instead of charging $46.84 or maybe not charging $22 for shipping.


And don't forget to vote for your favorite jewelry design at Jewelry Television. Today's the last day. Vote here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading