Saturday, July 5, 2008

Lisa Robertson's Big Idea


Our Lisa was a guest on The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch recently to discuss the new art of selling--something Lisa is very, very, very familiar with!


Lisa's bottom line advice?
"Never lie ... ever, ever, ever! Never lie, you're always toast. Always tell the truth." (I love, love, love how she still spoke in triplicate!)

Check out Donny playing QVC host here. Honestly, I didn't think he did too badly. I've definitely seen waaaay worse. Quite recently, in fact.

I couldn't find a clip of Lisa's main interview, but if you skip to about the 7-minute mark on the one below, you'll get to hear Lisa talking about how she relates to us customers without being face to face.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading