Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Today's Blue Plate Specials ... Oompa-Loompa Strikes Back!

The QVC TSV is a Sterling Turquoise Nugget Stretch Bracelet with Heart Charm. Considering that I don't much care for turquoise, hearts, or stretch bracelets, this isn't really the piece for me.

If you're a gold girl, make sure you check out the Last Chance Eternagold. With gold getting more and more expensive, it's been a sad state of affairs lately for gold lovers. I'm guessing that since QVC has a policy of not raising the price past the QVC price, they have to retire a big chunk of the Eternagold line and bring in similar items at a higher price. This would be the time to grab them!



The HSN TS is TanTowels Tinted On the Glow. So I looked through the reviews for other TanTowel products and they were b-a-d. Really bad. Even people who used to like them, now say that the new ones are terrible. I don't think that we should encourage the hosts to get any more Oompa-Loompa anyway.

The ShopNBC TS is Invicta Women's Pro Diver Swiss Quartz Stainless Steel Watch. ANOTHER WATCH!!! How many watches does a person need? I refuse on principle to discuss another watch OTV. Hmph.

I will, however, mention that there is a big clearance on watches going on at Jewelry Televisio, which includes free shipping! Check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I know this is kind of off topic but I
    was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for
    my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding
    one? Thanks a lot!

    Here is my web-site saffron extract

    ReplyDelete

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading