Thursday, July 31, 2008

Today's Blue Plate Specials ... Flaming Hot!


The QVC TSV is a Candle Impressions Indoor/Outdoor Lantern with Candle & Timer. Oh, how I loooooove flameless candles. Not that I don't like the flaming kind, but they are a tad dangerous around cats, dogs, kids, and especially husbands! In fact, I was just telling Mr. Queen Bea how I needed a truckload or two of flameless candles for the new place. Queen Bea's credit card will be smoking today, chickadees!


The HSN TS is the Wei East Restore Resurface and Renew with Golden Root collection. I know that Wei has a bit of a cult following, but I've never personally tried her products. Her Eyes Alive is on my list to try though! I checked out her Wei East Golden Root Renewal Daily Restoration Wear and discovered that it had a 4.6 rating with 86 reviews. That's Holy Grail Fountain of Youth Magic Potion good. Wow!


The ShopNBC OTV is a pair of 14K White Gold 0.50ct Diamond Hoop Earrings. For about $200, these are ok, but they aren't doing it for me. I don't like all the cutouts on the back. I realize that they want to make the earrings lighter and use less gold to keep the price down, but the design makes it look like another another pair of earrings entirely.

There is a 15% off online only sale on Croton and Invicta watches that ends today and $1.99 shipping on gems and silver.

2 comments:

  1. Those diamonds look HORRIBLE. I've seen ShopNBC do some very nice things with SI-G/H ice--why the drillbit quality diamonds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is why I love fake diamonds! :-)

    ReplyDelete

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading