Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Today's Blue Plate Special ... Cage Match!

QVC's TSV is a M by Marc Bouwer V-Neck Knit Tunic w/ Embellishment in three different colors. I love, love, love this! Stylish, flattering, designer, wash-n-wear ... perfect. Plus, I get to watch that cute little Marc Bouwer in his skinny jeans and mushroom hair. Love him!


HSN's TS is a Slinky Brand Empire Tunic and Palazzo Pants Set in four different colors. Each color has a different neckline and embellishments. I 'm rather partial to the teal myself, but I just can't pull off palazzo pants. They make me look like a little tea pot--short and stout!

And of course this all leads to the age-old feud, HSN's Sliky vs. QVC's Citiknits. They just need to have a home shopping cage match smack down and be done with it.


ShopNBC's OTV is a Sterling Silver / 18K Rose or Yellow Vermeil Blue or Chocolate Diamond Ring. The design of this ring is good, but the execution leaves much to be desired. Those itty-bitty diamonds are barley noticeable and you know that vermeil is gonna wear off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading