Thursday, June 12, 2008

ShopNBC Gets it Right for Once!


ShopNBC finally got it right!!! This gorgeous ring from Sameul B. is exactly what they should be looking for in an Our Top Value (OTV) instead of the lame old-lady earrings and leather jackets in June they've been peddling recently. It's designer (not faux celebrity "designer" either), it's solid, well-made, unique, and the citrine and amethyst stone color is exquisite.

It's much better to get a high quality semi-precious gem, than some sorry drill bit excuse for a diamond (don't even get me started on the emeralds). And at only $74.28??? As Lisa Robertson would say, it's practically free.

I do wonder if the prongs are gold or if they are just plated. Makes a big difference. I don't care what anybody says, the plating always wears off.

So ShopNBC PTB (powers that be), quit exploiting Princess Di and put your efforts into finding more OTV's like this one.

1 comment:

  1. I actually ordered one of each cause I couldn't decide. I told myself that I would send one of them back.

    ReplyDelete

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading