Friday, June 6, 2008

QVC TSV: Wait List B. Makowsky

B. Makowsky Glove Leather Double Handle Belted Shopper

Item# A82557

$189.60

No Easy Pays on this one chickadees!

Choice of Tan, Bone, Multi, Olive, or Black

I love, love, LOVE B. Makowsky purses (as Lisa R. would say), but this one is all but gone, gone, gone. I wasn't awake at midnight to see the kick off and sell out of this purse. Black is the only color left this morning. I looked through the other purses and there are slim pickings.


I love the feel of high-quality leather (QVC description: finest glove leather: supple, smooth, and unbelievably buttery soft ... I'm dying here!) and the look of cool leopard-print linings.


And I love the outside pockets and the magnetic closures (translation: too lazy to fiddle with regular snaps!).


And I don't care what the fashion mags say, if big purses go out of style, Queen Bea is still gonna lug around her suitcase for a purse. Can't manage without it.


You see, QVC PTB (powers that be) ... this is what happens when you offer a truly quality designer product. It. Sells. Out. Quickly. Take note!


BTW, Bruce Makowsky is the husband of bag designer Kathy Van Zeeland. I love her funky purses too!


On a plus note, this means some possible good OTO's today! (That's One Time Only's for the shopping channel impaired.)
ETA: Heard that there were only 7700 of these bags to start with. That is a really low number for the Q!

1 comment:

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading