Sunday, May 3, 2009

Home Shopping-ism Winner


Blog reader, Joyce, went way above and beyond the call of duty in her home shopping-ism entry! She's selling her own boobs and she means business, y'all! Remember, buy more and save ...


My Sales Pitch For Trying To Rid Myself of My More Than Ample Breasts On The Home Shopping Channels


"Omigosh!" "My darling.."

"Oh Wowwwwwww" "I gotta tell ya," "I've got two of these" and they're "tonal" in "coloration." "This is the hottest color of the season." It's "amazing" how "fashion forward" and "dynamite" they are. "Oh, let's be honest." "I mean seriously." "It's all about stacking, ladies." "You can dress it up or dress it down" by adding some "bling." It's "sexy" and "I promise you, you won't see yourself comin and goin." "I have only a few left." "Literally."

"Let's face it" "this is the last presentation of the year" and "when they're gone they're gone." "I know hundreds of you are in the ordering process right now" and "I gotta tell ya," "if you want this color," "for all intense and purposes" it will make your man's eyes "pop" and he will surely think they are "to die for." "I promise you," "they are truly worth the price of admission." "Congratulations!"


Hmmmm ... she forgot to mention if her boobs were on easy pay.

Congrats, Joyce! Enjoy the Physician Endorsed sunglasses! And thanks to everyone who entered. My inbox has never been so much fun to read.

3 comments:

  1. Lol, what a hoot! This is the funniest thing I've read in a long, long time!!! Thanks for the laugh, this starts a rainy, dreary Monday on a high note for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could take Joy Mangano's press-on-nails and use them to scratch her eyes out!

    Those claws have got to go! How does she wipe herself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too good! You forgot to over-use the following words though: iconic, franchise, high end, and sweet-little.

    ReplyDelete

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading