Saturday, April 11, 2009

They're Always After Me Lucky Charms!


According to ShoppingBlog.com, a settlement was reached between Van Cleef and Arpels and Mouawad USA Inc. over Heidi Klum's clover collection of jewelry sold on QVC, but QVC is suing to stop the settlement from happening.

Heidi did her clover collection for Mouwad, but Van Cleef and Arpels claimed that it was a direct copy and infringed on its trademark clover design, which is part of their vintage Alhambra line.

Apparently, the Q bought a whole lot of this lucky clover jewelry and under the settlement they're stuck with it because they won't be allowed to sell it. There are no Heidi Klum pieces listed on the QVC website. However, the jewelry is being sold here.

Curiouser and curiouser.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like dear Heidi would have to take the stuff back! She is the one that infringed - not QVC. If they can't sell it, then maybe they can melt it down and reuse the gold and silver for better things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting... I've been waiting to hear the outcome of this.

    Couldn't Heidi come up with anything original on her own?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This crown is perfect to me because I'm a glamorous girls and I know if I participate in a competition like that I'll be the winner because I'm beautiful.m10m

    ReplyDelete

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading