Thursday, April 30, 2009

More Host Stork News


Sandra announced that she is having a girl ... congrats to her!

Also, I hear Sharon--not to be confused with Sandra--is on bed rest until she delivers. That's one of those things that sounds like it might be nice (I absolutely must stay in bad eating ice cream and watching the Golden Girls marathon! It's doctor's orders!), but probably gets old really fast.

Pretty soon QVC is going to have to keep a baby news ticker scrolling at the bottom of the screen at all times.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could remember what a society having a lot of babies all at the same time means. Are we into a mini-tv shopping baby-boom?

    ReplyDelete

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading