Friday, November 14, 2008

"I'm a QVC Whore"

I just love this guy! He captures that moment--you know the one--when you get that special surprise package from the UPS man. And while you just can't wait to open it, you almost try to extend the excitement a little. It's the best part ... like Christmas morning without having to deal with your family. Can it get any better???



Be sure to check out his full collection of "I'm a QVC Whore" on You Tube!

Oh, and Chris, I don't think you're a whore at all. With all the that expensive stuff you require, you are most definitely a high class call girl! :-P

3 comments:

  1. "damn my gay gene" hahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you got to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Why your ex will NEVER come back...

    ReplyDelete

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading