Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Royal Pox


Sorry for not posting these last few days, but Queen Bea and her royal family have all come down with the creeping death or the plague or something (possibly just the flu, whatever). My brain is barely functioning, in fact, the mere act of holding my head up has become a triumph of will.

On the plus side, I have had more time to watch mindless television. At this red hot moment, Jennifer Flavin Stallone almost has me convinced that I need all that olive oil for my dry skin. I'm feeling very dehydrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading