Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sensa Week One Update

Honestly, I'm just going to have to staple the Sensa container to my forehead so I don't forget to use the stuff. Here's the problem: I'm a grazer. I'm not a three squares a day kind of a gal. This means I have to be armed and ready with my sprinkles 24/7 in the event that an unforeseen nibble or nosh attacks me as I walk through the kitchen. I swear this happens!!!

I have found that using them consistently on everything is the key. Don't be shy about it! Even if it's a small snack or a healthy, low-calorie meal, you have to keep using the stuff in order to feel satiated throughout the day. That's really what you're paying for--feeling full on less.

Oh yeah, and sprinkles on M&M's just doesn't work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading