Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Today's Blue Plate Specials ... Isomers by the Bucket!


Alright all you devoted Isomers girls ... today's your day! ShopNBC is offering a half liter ... yes, you read that right ... a half liter of Isomers Neck & Chin Firming w/ Essenskin & Ovaliss as their OTV.

Queen Bea would love to take a bath in that firming stuff so she wouldn't have to tuck her boobs into her pants anymore! :-)

Personally, I have issues with redness and have heard rave reviews about the anti-redness serum. I'm hoping it'll come back in stock soon so I can give it a whirl.

HSN has a Perlier Double Your Rice Skin Care Collection as their TS. Honestly, I don't know much about this line, but the reviews seem to be good overall. Make sure you check out the Pre-Birthday Blow Out going on ... lots of clearance deals!


QVC's TSV is a Denim & Co. Set of 3 Stretch Wrinkle Resistant Shirts. At first, I thought the $39.28 price was for one shirt, which would be ridiculous--especially after shipping and taxes are added in. No, it's a set of three shirts, so I guess the price is ok.

I just think that they should have used some of that Hollywood Fashion Tape on the model for that gap between the buttons ... I'm just saying.

BTW, notice the all-new mermaid fairy Kirks Folly? No, they aren't leaving the Q.

1 comment:

  1. The Isomers was gone before I had a chance to order! I love that she posts all the ingrediatns since I have several allergies.

    ReplyDelete

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading