Sunday, June 29, 2008

Today's Blue Plate Special ... Cheese in Bulk

HSN's TS is a Victoria Wieck 5.33ct Pink Amethyst and Gemstone 14K "Daisy" Ring. The Portugese-cut, round amethyst has 145-facet ... Queen Bea loves lots of facets cause she loves to sparkle! However, the gold looks ... skeletal? I get the whole daisy stem concept (and I love the bezel-set gems in the center of the flowers), but it's just not enough gold for me.
QVC's TSV is the FoodSaver Fully Automatic Stainless Steel Vacuum Sealer. I love buying fifteen pounds of cheese at a time at Sam's Club just as much as the next person, but for some reason I haven't gotten a vacuum sealer yet. Would I really use it or would it collect dust? I don't know.
ShopNBC's OTv is a Swiss Legend Men's 1.0ct Diamond Throttle Chronograph Stainless Steel Watch for $500. It's nice, but not $500 nice. I love the Cartier-style screw heads on the bezel and the mother of pearl face. And the "glass" is sapphire crystal, which I love because it doesn't scratch. But I could do without those little diamond dots and the ginormous price tag! And what's with the word "Throttle" in the name? Must be a man thang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading