Monday, June 9, 2008

Tacori Crescent Line is a Dud

The new Tacori Crescent line is premiring on the Q on June 15th. After looking at the "real" Tacori Crescent Silhouette Line (example pictured to the left), I had some high expectations. And, other than the emerald ring, these just don't do it for me.


I'm a glutton for punishment when it comes to this line. I always get super excited and I'm always let down. I just keep coming back for more. Why? Why do I do this?

If you do see soemthing you like, be ready with guns and credit cards blazin' to order it quickly on the 15th because most Tacori does see out fast (except for the few pieces they order thousands and thousands of that we're forced to revisit all day long over and over and over again).


J35754Tacori Epiphany Diamonique Crescent Design Pendant w/Chain


J35772Tacori Epiphany Diamonique Crescent Design Drop Earrings


J35799Tacori Epiphany Diamonique Crescent Design Rose Pear Earrings




J35664Tacori Epiphany Diamonique Crescent Design Bloom Cut Ring






2 comments:

  1. Tacori is overrated. Some of the stuff is nice, but that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two Tacori rings and a pair of earrings and they are all beautiful. The new line looks equally good.

    ReplyDelete

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading