Saturday, June 14, 2008

Rainbow Brite Takes Over Dooney & Bourke

Ummm ... is Dooney & Bourke for real with this??? It looks like a $5 Rainbow Brite kiddie purse from Wal-Mart. And QVC is selling it for Ninty.Five.Dollars. ... that's actual dollars, people! It's even itty-bitty like a kid purse (8 1/4"W x 5 1/2"H). Is this some kind of a prank or something? Are we being Punked? WTH???


Wasn't Dooney & Bourke known for being solid like luggage and classically styled? Not that I mind some trendy designs or anything, but this is NOT fashion-forward ... this is ... this is rainbow-licious!

3 comments:

  1. I have 4 D&B purses (so I think I know what I'm talking about) and I happen to like that purse. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you should BASH IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse my language, but WTF? D&B must be catering to the lowest common denominator. Sorry, anonymous, but that 80s throwback belongs on my 18-month old daughter, NOT on my arm!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what if some people like it?? That's just *your* opinion. I understand if you don't like it but you don't need to trash Dooney & Bourke like that! I mean serously, it's cute, and if you don't like it just get over it. Maybe this was designed for a younger age group. I'm sorry but you don't need to be so harsh to D&B.

    ReplyDelete

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading