Thursday, June 12, 2008

New WEN is Finally Here (Almost!)


Mr. Chaz Dean himself finally announced that his new products are about to roll out. And all the people rejoice! Amen.

He's using the same wash-with-conditioner concept and applying it to the rest of the body. And I heard from a few lucky ducks that got to try a samples of the new WEN Lavender Body Cleansing Crème and WEN Lavender Lotion and they said it was fabulous.

For both skin and hair, there is the new WEN Bath, Body & Hair Oil formulas (Lavender and Cucumber Aloe). I love the idea of just one product that you can use from the top of your head to the tips of your toes. I might just have to try that one.

And he's finally releasing his overnight conditioner, WEN Re-Moist Hydrating Mask (Lavender, Cucumber Aloe, Sweet Almond Mint, and Fig). He's been pampering his numerous celeb clients--like almost every Desperate Housewife on Wisteria Lane--with this product for 15 years. Better late then never, I suppose. You know this must mean that there's a newer, better magic potion that the celebs are getting now. They couldn't possibly use the same products as us little folks (even though I am a self-proclaimed Queen, my kingdom is very small).

Finally there's the WEN Styling Crème that's supposed to eliminate frizz, add shine, add volume, provide hold, and protect against damage from styling tools. Can one product really do all that??? I can't wait to read the reviews on that one.

Even though I've been scared to dip my toe in the cleaning with condition pool, any man who loves dogs as much as Chaz, must be good peoples.

1 comment:

  1. You should really give WEN a try, Bea. IT worked wonders on my hair.

    ReplyDelete

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading