Saturday, February 28, 2009

Help Wanted: Beauty Bash Correspondent


Are you going to the 2009 QVC Beauty Bash??? If you are, I am sooo freakin' jealous of you and all the free samples you'll be getting that Hope in a Jar is practically shooting out of my eyeballs! Ugh!

Sorry, I'm trying not to covet my neighbors Bare Escentuals, but it ain't easy.

Queen Bea, who is certainly never envious of another's good fortune, needs your help. I'm looking for an on-the-scene correspondent to help keep all us poor losers who only dream of going to the Beauty Bash in the loop. We might not be able to sit at the cool kid table in the cafeteria, but we can at least find out what they're talking about!

If you're interested, please email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com. You can be anonymous or not, whatever you're comfortable with. Obviously, there isn't any pay--volunteer? unpaid internship? slave labor?--but you can promote your blog or website or whatever floats your boat. Oh heck, I might even throw in a royal title. Baroness of the Beauty Bash sounds pretty hot!

1 comment:

  1. I went to the Beauty Bash yesterday and will be posting about it later today or tomorrow. :-) I have posted about it in the past as well.

    ReplyDelete

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading