Monday, January 19, 2009

John Cremeans is Outta This World


He might not be on the morning show anymore, but John Cremeans keeps himself busy with his many, many websites. He seems to have some sort of website domain name hoarding disorder, although I'm not sure if that's the correct clinical term.

So I'm gonna take a deep breath and try to run through them all, but it's a rather comprehensive list and it gets a bit confusing, so just bear with me.

After a quick change in a telephone booth, John magically turns into Galaxy Man. If you love all things sci-fi and other-worldly, you should check it out here.

John also owns the Cremeans Media Group, which can be found here. There's not much to see here other than some slick graphics and handful of pictures. I can't quite figure this one out.

And if you want to know if you could be related to John, check out his Cremeans Family Tree site here. Be sure to click on the crest to view the actual database.

John's personal website is here. Along with his resume, he has posted some little known factoids about himself. For instance, did you know that his first crush was on Olivia Newton-John?

By far, the most comprehensive site is his My Space Page here (while you're there, be sure to check out all his pictures here) where we learn that he has purchased yet another domain name (SoldOutrageous.com). Isn't there some sort of twelve-step program available for him?

Anyway, he wrote about the difficult time he had with a surgery he had last year and how he is parlaying his love for cooking into writing his own cookbook. As the picture at the top of this post indicates, John loves all things motorcycle related. Not to mention his love of paintball. Cooking? Bikes? Paintball? John's such a Renaissance man--he should start a website about that!

Then we get to You Tube. He has two You Tube channels (so far).

First, he has Odd Planet here. It's basically a radio-show style news of the weird ... or, well, odd.





Second, he has a "Vault Collection" of old CVN and HSN videos and bloopers. They are absolutely cheese-tastic and definitely worth a watch. Check it out here.

5 comments:

  1. what ever happened to Barbara Marville(sp?) Kelly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got redirected here..... wasn't looking for John, but this made some fun memories! After HSN, Barbara M and her husband had some kind of web show. She was introducing her own line of skin care. I think they worked on that for awhile. I heard her husband passed away recently. So now, I guess she's dealing with that.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love John Cremeans! If I'm not mistaken John is one of the only original guys left at HSN and maybe even in the entire home shopping industry. I wonder if management at HSN really appreciates what a talented man they have there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although he left HSN of his own choice, I miss him. My first HSN purchase was from him in February 2000...a gorgeous African amethyst ring. He has always made an impression as a nice family man who enjoyed his job. I wish him well... Didn't know about the surgery...and hope he stays happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as I'm here, that's about when I started watching HSN, too. I sure miss those days!

    ReplyDelete

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading