Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The (real) Fur is Flying: Two QVC Designers Win Awards

QVC’s Dennis Basso and Judith Ripka will be honored at Fashion Group International Chicago's "Night of Stars" on Thursday (otherwise known as the Chicago Fashion Awards). The event raises money for the group's scholarship fund—and at $350 per ticket, it better!

Seriously doubt their association with QVC will be mentioned at such a swanky affair. Whatever, I actually prefer Basso's fake fur collection at the Q since I don't like to wear real fur. Besides, the faux fur compliments my faux diamonds!

Awsome deal for all you Dennis Basso chickadees:

Item# A158057

"As Is" Dennis Basso Fully Lined Water Resist. Coat w/Pat.Trim

Normally $62.00, now on sale for $33.44

Sizes XS through 3X still available in black with limited sizes in white.

The reviews are five stars across the board ... this coat is hawt, hawt, hawt!

And lest we forget the Ripka girls:

"As Is" Judith Ripka Sterling & DMQ Etched Sub-Dial Watch

Item# J133749

QVC price $140.00, introductory price $127.20 (Item# J23412), now on sale for $72.50.

This former TSV is super popular and has about a 70% review rating on the non-as-is version. I can't say that I like it since it's covered in hearts and I can't stand hearts on my jewelry. Queen Bea is heartless, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. I wish they weren't sold out of the red coat.

    ReplyDelete

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading