Sunday, June 22, 2008

A Star is Born!

So I found these pictures of Sly and the kids a few weeks ago. But I didn't put them on the blog because I wasn't sure if Jennifer wanted her kids to be in the public eye. Hey, Queen Bea is a mom too!

However, last night when I was watching Jennifer on HSN (there is just something about Jennifer's SSC presentations that just sucks me in every time), her oldest daughter, Sophia, made quite the appearance! In any case, now that I know that Jennifer's ok with her kids being seen, I thought I would share the pictures. They are so cute! And Sly is so buff! Enjoy!





Photos by PR/Flynetonline.com

According to Celebrity-Babies.com, "Actor Sylvester Stallone, 61, and his two youngest daughters -- Sistine Rose, 9 ½, and Scarlet Rose, 6 today -- were spotted out and about in Beverly Hills, CA on Saturday, May 24th. Mom is Jennifer Flavin."

In case you missed it, here is Sophia's big debut. :-)

3 comments:

  1. They are cute, and Sly looks better in those pictures than in his movies. I have always been a fan, and was glad to see the pictures, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome, Candace!

    I think they favor their father.

    --Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. They seem pretty accustomed to having their pictures taken.

    ReplyDelete

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading