Friday, June 6, 2008

“Jewelry is more dependable than a man.” - Robert Verdi

There will be a new QVC Jewelry line from Robert Verdi this fall.

What the famous stylist to Eva Longoria-Parker, Hugh Jackman, and Kathy Griffin had to say about his new collection:
QVC! I was trained as a jewelry goldsmith. Jewelry is my personal obsession and in my styling it is my favorite part of getting the client dressed. Jewelry makes an outfit - it’s exciting People think I’m a people person but I’m actually happiest at the jewelry bench. For QVC I’m doing a collection of jewelry - signature Robert Verdi style. I love incredible basics you can wear over and over again. A really long unique chunky link necklace that can be wrapped around your wrist a few times or draped as a long flapper necklace.

If you don't know who Robert is, you might remember him from The Devil Wears Prada or Surprise by Design. Look for Robert Verdi on a new reality show, She’s Got the Look on TV Land this summer.

I wonder if this is going to be the same recycled crap with a name stamped on it or if he's really bringing something new to the table. We shall see ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading