Saturday, May 29, 2010

Real Housewife Gretchen Rossi Coming to ShopNBC

Bravo Media's 2010 Upfront Party


Real housewife Gretchen Rossi posted on her Bravo blog that she is not just a idle realty star resting on her stiletto-heeled laurels, but a hard worker who aims to create an empire for herself.

Gretchen has already launched her makeup line, Gretchen Christine Beaute (that's pronounced beau-tay, y'all), which has not been without controversy, and has mentioned plans to develop fashion and lingerie lines too.

According her website:
"I've been working on a very exciting new project for over a year now, and I am so excited to share the news with all my fans very very soon! It's been something you guys continue to request from me regarding my fashion!"
Like her fellow Real Housewife Ramona Singer who parlayed her reality fame into a jewelry collection on HSN, sources say Gretchen's exciting news is a new fashion collections launching on ShopNBC.

Since controversy follows Gretchen wherever she goes, in the very least she'll probably spice up ShopNBC and bring it out of it's watch-show doldrums.

8 comments:

  1. Great, a perfect match, the skanky gold digger from OC should be the kiss of death for snbc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez, why do people think just because they're famous, they can design clothes, jewelry, handbags, etc? Yep, like a woman with fake everything from her haircolor to her nails to her boobs has enough taste to design something I'd want to carry.
    Stick to being a reality star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I predict a short relationship. What is happening to SNBC? Do they really think we will buy a handbag just because it is sold by a reality star? And a somewhat unlikeable one at that? This does not bode well for a faltering company.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just further confirmation that something is up between ShopNBC and Suzanne Somers. For some reason, I cannot fathom Gretchen being there with Suzanne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why are you all so negative...I love shopnbc and their host! I love to see new items and I always get to choose what I want to buy...you are all just so negative. WE need to be more postive and just plain nice....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just don't think people can understand the vast consequences if this network goes down. So many people out of work and less opportunity for vendors to sell their products and less choices for consumers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never heard of her, she is NOT "famous" by any stretch of the imagination and I cannot, for the life of me, fathom why a shopping channel would bother developing a relationship with somebody like that. I don't watch ShopNBC (never anything I'm remotely interested in) so it's all academic to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uh, duh. These reality "stars" do have a fanbase, minimal though it may be, so they parlay that into a product they can attach themselves to so they can make a little money before their fifteen minutes are up. It's also a way to put their names out there, which equals attention, which of course makes for some jealous co-stars. A recognizable name brings in more shoppers than some random person, even if the unknown actually has a talent at designing (or whatever it is they're selling).
    ~jennrae

    ReplyDelete

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading