Thursday, August 7, 2008

No Soup For You!!!



So I just found out that last year HSN invited--yes, invited!--Joel McHale from E!'s The Soup to come and play on their set on live TV for a while. And by play on their set I really mean harass the hosts and vendors with inappropriate jokes about urine and cocaine. For some strange reason, they never invited him back again! I can't imagine why not.

I hold out hope that one day the Q will let him come on with Jeanne Bice. Oh, to dream the impossible dream! That would be a Tale from Home Shopping if there ever was one. Quack! Quack! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your forbidden love is home shopping and you love all the latest dirt, then come on in ... Queen Bea is holding court!

You can also email me at homeshoppingqueen@gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

SEARCH THIS BLOG

Loading